Just posted Chapter 43. I am almost done with Chapter 44 as well. I will post it soon.
Email has tapered off. I had almost 2000 downloads on the last chapter but only 10 people decided to email me about the story. Not very encouraging.
I will still write when I can. Right now it seems to be flowing well and I hope to keep adding to the story.
Salute!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
keep it up chief, great story
Please don't leave us hanging, now that Ralph's family is joining the story.
Thanks for sharing your considerable talent with us. I'm glad to see that you are back to the tale...
Wonderful story.But,please keep Niki only with Bill.
WHATS HAPPENED? NO MORE STORY? ARE YOU OK ? CONCERNED READER LIBBY
WHY NO MORE STORY ? ARE YOU OK ?
WHATS HAPPENED? NO MORE STORY? ARE YOU OK ? CONCERNED READER LIBBY
Great story, good ideas and well timed shifts to keep it interesting. I like to see a good thing through to the end so if there is anything I can say to encourage continued progress, please consider it said.
Post a Comment