I will try to get Ch 28 out before the weekend. I've had no real time to write. That, and the fact that I was still not sure what to write. I guess an explanation is order on how I write.
I don't have any kind of plan or outline set up in this story. I write it as I see it. The last two chapters are a good example. The whole weekend had passed before it came to me how to approach the birthday party. It was late Sunday night before I started writing it. I had to finish it up Monday for publication. This chapter is going to be the same way. I tried to force it by just starting to write, but that didn't work. I think it is starting to flow again in my head, so I will try again tonight.
Salute!
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I liked this one. Sheri is loads of fun and cum!
Salute!
Post a Comment