If any readers have a problem with an aspect of my story, I don't mind hearing from you about it. I learn that way. I have however, received an email that was crafted to try to insult my ability at writing.
This person was evidentially expecting some great literary work, when all I ever intended is a nice stroke story. If you like my story, please tell me. If you see a problem in grammar or spelling, or even some inconsistancy, please email me with it.
If however you just want to send an insult or trash my story because it isn't what you want, please just stop reading and don't bother me. If you must email me with it, at least point me to your finely crafted literary masterpiece. Otherwise keep it to yourself.
I don't mind criticism, I just don't like folks using that moniker to try to make others feel like shit.
Salute!
Rant over!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I guess that says it all!
Thanks Gia, your a doll!
Salute!
Post a Comment