I find that smaller chapters are easier to handle thus I split this one in two. All through the weekend I had no clue what I wanted to do about the next chapter. I did know I wanted to have Niki and Sheri's birthday, yet the details eluded me. Sunday night at about 9pm I say down and the scene opened up to me and I wrote. I put down about a third of it before heading to bed. Monday was a dead workday so I wrote all day to hammer out what you have read. An hour for a quick once over and posted it. I hope you all enjoyed it. Now they will hopefully get back on the damn road!
Salute!
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah! Let's get Bill's little girl where she belongs... under her mother and father, working her special talents.
Woo Hoo!
~Gia
You just wish she was under you Gia! Now there is a nice mental picture.
Well done BP, well done. Haven't commented to you in a while, so I just want to say the story and plot are moving along very nicely. Truly looking forward to seeing how the ex and his daughter fit into this... and just how messy the ex can get. LOL. Also, I noticed that neither Bill or Matt used condoms with the girls... comments?
The adult women and Niki are already on the pill. Sheri is too young to need to worry. In this universe there is no need to worry about disease as I am not going to introduce it as a factor.
Therefore the guys get to ride the girls bareback.
Salute!
Post a Comment