Sorry for the delay on Ch 24. I wrote myself into a corner and have to rethink some things so this chapter will be delayed. I will try to get it up as soon as possible.
I make this promise that I will not abandon this story. I have read many great stories to only find they were never finished. I hate that. This one will be complete.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was sooooooo worth the wait! Hmmm let's see, now the daughter has a big clit and Mom's a squirter.... How could I not Love this freekin' story! It just keeps gettin better every new chapter. You have my nomination for the next Golden Clitoride!
Thanks BP, I loooooooved it! Your the bestist!
Hehe, thanks sweetie :) I did screw up about her virginity. I forgot a paragraph that explained she was lying to her mother. I just sent the correction in.
Salute!
Post a Comment