I have received a few comments via email about the rape and murder mentioned when the story was centered on the Justice brothers. This was only intended to show how bad they are. I have no intention of expanding on what had occurred to the poor girl Ray had killed. I also am not going to detail any violence except for the confrontations that will occur when the Justice brothers get theirs. That will be the end of any violent part of the story.
I guess some background on Randy and his brother can be shown here. I was never going to explain this part in the story. In my head when I was trying to figure out Randy and his brother and why they were bad, I decided that their overbearing father had abused them. That, and not having a sympathetic ear from their mother, made it worse. I figured that Randy may have been beaten by him and caused his anger issues. No love from his mother caused him to hate women and treat them the way he did. This as I say was only in my head to allow me to figure him out before I added him to the story. Ray on the other hand was just a bad apple all around, he could do no wrong in his mother's eyes, thus he had her support for Sheriff and for Mayor. Bottom line is they are bad guys and some mention of what they did to be the bad guys was necessary.
I hope this clears up any concerns you have about this turning into a rape, murder story. It is not going to.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment