skip to main | skip to sidebar

Stories

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Chapter 11

Just sent it in. Should be out for reading soon. Let me know if you all like the pace and how it is going so far.
Posted by BulletProof at 11:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2007 (43)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ▼  January (29)
      • Chapter 24
      • Chapter 23
      • Rewrite
      • Sirloin Tip Roast
      • Loss of readers
      • Chapter 21
      • Requests by readers
      • Sheri
      • Niki
      • Michelle
      • Bill
      • Chapter 12
      • Repost
      • Chapter 11
      • Concerns about Chapter 10
      • May be putting faces to the characters.
      • Chapter 10
      • Just to make it easier to visualize
      • What would you like to see?
      • Where is it all going?
      • Chapter 9
      • Chapter 8
      • Editing
      • Chapter 7
      • Chapter 6
      • Re-write
      • The RV in Good Times Rolling
      • Annonymous posters
      • Good Times Rolling

About Me

BulletProof
I live and work in a war zone. I write when I can and when I'm inspired.
View my complete profile