Some of the email I have received has asked as well as speculated on where I am going to go with this story. I have no idea, I just see the story unfold as I write. I type too fast to really take the time to see mistakes, so I have to go back several times to fix or change things.
I want to have Randy and his brother appear later. Obviously Beth and her son have entered the story, not sure where it is going yet, probably where you think. Not sure yet about her husband. This last chapter turned out just a little short due to my having to delete an entire section. I had gone in a direction I had changed my mind on. I found that after I had written about 1200 words, that Michelle was acting like a sex slave in waiting. I was reading an excellent story about that subject and was influenced.
There have been some requests for certain things to happen, as well as requests for certain character interactions. I am trying to incorporate a few of them so stay tuned.
I am hoping that some dialog will start among the readers using the comments section of this blog. Please feel free to post comments folks, that is why I set this up. I will have a post following this one to start that I hope.
Salute!
Monday, January 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment