Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Chapters Out

I just sent in Chapters 29 and 30. Hope you enjoy them. As always, I probably missed some spelling or grammatical errors. Please be kind and point them out to me. I need a quote and chapter as well as your correction. Thanks all.

I know some will complain about yet another character introduced into the story. Well she just happened to show up while I was writing. Remember I am just a typist here. The characters are in charge. Any complaints can be emailed to Sheri. You can get her email address from Chrissie. Be aware that Sheri likes to send nude pics of herself. You have been warned. Like you'd complain.

Salute!

2 comments:

Femme de Mystère said...

Hmmm let's see.... What to say. I love the direction the story is taking. But most of all, I really like this new character, Geena. There is something sooo familiar about her, yet I can't quite put my finger on it. I can't wait for everyone to arrive in sunny So Cal.!!!

SMOOCHES,
~Gia 1978

BulletProof said...

hehe Glad you liked it. She came to me in a dream, it was a wet one!

Salute!