I have had a few readers state that they will no longer be reading my story. This, I am sorry to hear. The reasons all seem to be the same though, and that is what confuses me. I am trying to keep this story interesting in that there is a lot of sex between Bill and the women, yet he can't be the only one that the girls are interested in. Matt should be able to have some fun with the young stuff as well.
It's only natural that the younger kids feel some attraction to each other, and as such I am trying to avoid the formula incest storyline. Yes this is a story about an older guy in his RV who meets a family of women, yet it would seem to be following a standard formula to have him be the only one that gets all the girls. There has to be at least a bit of reality here.
There are stories out there that are like that. Hell, I like to read those too. It's just that I would like to have a more rounded tale. Have more character interaction. I hope that those that have stopped reading will come back to Bill and his story, but if not, oh well.
Salute!
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Just let the story tell itself. Don't worry about loss of readers. It's your story. Tell it as you would like. So far it's been great!
Hear Hear Fish! If you readers want to control a story, write it YOUR OWN DAMN SELF! ;P
Remember, BP....
Those who cannot do, become critics.
Love ya, kid...
~Gia
too true. keep it coming Bill. Let it flow as you can, not as what the readers want.
Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words.
Love ya too Gia, but kid? I'm old enough to be your father! Now that is an interesting thought!
Salute!
I really liked this story a lot, gave it a "10" I hope yuou continue as you are its good.
WELL FINE THEN!
Love ya, DADDY
he he he, it's so good to be bad.
~Gia
Gia your too good to be bad,, being good as a bad... DOH!
Salute!
I am NOT quiting. Enjoying the story way too much.
It has been great, it is Great, and it will continue to be Great.
J
Post a Comment