Thursday, January 25, 2007

Requests by readers

I had received quite a few requests for water sports to be included in this story. It almost felt out of place in the shower scene. I may rewrite that chapter and omit the WS aspect. I think I have hit on that particular fetish enough for now. I will try to incorporate what I can of reader requests, if it isn't too far out there. Another request I've had, was for everyone to get pregnant. This is too far outside the scope of the story as it will more than likely not extend that far in the future. I may end the story leaving a possible opening for a sequel, we shall see.

Salute!

5 comments:

Femme de Mystère said...

I really think you should just go on writing the story the way you want to. If you start writing for just a few, you loose your apeal to the masses. I, for one, think you are a fine writer, and I don't believe you should alter your plot decisions for one or two of your readers!

Anonymous said...

I agree with gia 1978. You should stick to writing the story the way you want to write it. If you take other peoples ideas the story tends to wonder in different directions.

BulletProof said...

The story seems to be writing itself so far. I guess I just hate losing readers.

Glad to have you 2 sticking with me. Let's see where it goes! Gia, I find the small picture distracting, but wouldn't have it any other way.

Salute!

Femme de Mystère said...

Jeeze BP! I am so sad you find my body distracting! ;P

BulletProof said...

Sad, yeah right. By the way did you look at my profile again?

Salute!