Monday, January 8, 2007

What would you like to see?

This is for you the readers to post your thoughts about where you would like to see the story go. Perhaps some ideas on a character's development. Click on "comments" below this post and you can let us all know.

6 comments:

rav said...

The story moved along a little too fast, but it's OK. The girls 'warmed' up very quickly to Bill, but not out of character given how they were raised. Definitely good idea to bring Randy back. He should come to no good end. Let the characters write the story. Keep them in character and it will flow. By the way, is Bill bi? Maybe he and Matt could get it on. Or maybe, a family orgy with Ken, Beth, Matt, Michelle, Bill, Niki and Sheri! Is Ken cheating? Maybe there is another reason he is away so often and 'not interested'.

BulletProof said...

Not sure if Bill is bi yet. As far as Ken, I have a few ideas. I had planned on at least one Mm interaction just not sure how it's gonna happen. Working on Chapter 10 now. What did you think about the pics of the RV? Cool or what? That is the interior I am using in the story.

ilwil said...

They all are still planning on going to the Fair in Kentucky I hope. I think this would be a good way for the girls and Michele to see Bill in a dad/father/husband role. Taking them to the fair, playing on the rides, just having a good ole family time. I do think it is a good idea to have closure with Randy, and am looking forward to how this is handled. Any ideas if Bill's own daughter will become part of the story? The pictures of the RV are great they have allowed it more easy pictured while reading the stories. Also, I like that you are using real places and using the correct actual routes. I have travel the roads you are using in the stories and have been to many of the places you have mentioned, so it makes it great to be able to actually "place" the story as well. Keep up the great work.

BulletProof said...

At the last second I changed the route. In the real world a guy like Bill would not have made her wait to see her sister so they bypassed the fairgrounds. I liked your idea of setting a fatherly role for Bill.

kardiac said...

Super-duper story!! Thank you!!The way I would like to see it progress is that Randy dies, perhaps in a fight with Bill. Beth's husband, who already is fooling around on her, decides to leave her, Beth and her son become intimate, and finally Beth and her son join Bill and Michelle and the girls in a completely free sexual relationship for all. It would be great if Bill's daughter could somehow become a part of their family.

BulletProof said...

Not yet sure how they will butt heads.
As far as the rest, it is kind of formula and I'm not sure how to handle it. I do want Beth and her son to be expanded upon. Still have not decided about his ex-wife and daughter. I guess the story will tell me as I write it.

Salute!